SAYSKY Spring Summer //22 Collection
Spring Summer //22
A 'Clean Collection' that focuses on Scandinavian minimalism with clean, simple lines will be complemented throughout the season with Five new drops each offering new colours, designs and products.
Springing Splinter - February
Le Fix x Saysky - March
A Universe of Skulls and Flowers - April
The Flower Delivery - May
Purple Toxicity - June
Benefits of Tencel
- Botanic origin
- Uses fewer natural resources, less land and water compared to cotton production
- Is stronger and last longer than cotton
- Is fully biodegradable and compostable
- Gentle on the skin and has a soft and silky feeling
- Less prone to wrinkles
- Has a unique moisture absorption ability and is breathable
- Helps with temperature regulation
Tencel in Sportswear
Tencel fibres are popular in the production of sportswear, and well suited to wear for both running and sport activities.
Due to the natural structure of the fibres, Tencel can regulate absorption and manage the transportation of moisture, which will contribute to your physical performance by keeping your body pleasantly cool and dry during activity.