Next Day UK Shipping.
Curated from all over the world.
Every product tried & tested.
TAK Quality Guarantee.
"TAK thinks this should be a runner's go-to as far as emergency options go, for when the weather takes a turn or its a little bit harsher than usual."
For mornings when the cold catches in your throat. Evenings when the rain comes from nowhere. Moments when the weather turns—or feels like it might. This is when the featherweight running Ultra Gilet comes into its own. Light enough to stash in a waistband when the sky looks OK. Rainproof and breathable to keep your run comfortable when the drizzle begins.
Zip it over a T-shirt for a run on a cool summer morning, or over a long sleeve top to get windproof in the winter. Throw your phone and keys into the pockets on the back. It’s Soar's most flexible running garment.
- Breathability: 70,000g/m2 per 24 hours
- Waterproof: 20,000mm per 24 hours
- Ultra-light: Size M is 100g
- Taped seams
- Breathable rear panel
- Locking zip pull
- Reflective trim and Soar logos, front and back
- Tailored fit
- Pockets (one rear and one front chest)
- Waterproof and windproof front, shoulder and side panels
- Shell 100% PA
- Back panel and neck trim 100% PES
- 30 degree wash or hand wash.
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Cool iron: 1 dot
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- To retain the Ultra Gilets's waterproofing Soar recommend hand washing with an unperfumed natural soap detergent or a specialist product such as Rapha’s Apparel Wash. Do not use fabric conditioner or water softener. To reactive the DWR treatment after the washing either rest in warm airing cupboard overnight or cool (one dot) iron
We are so sure you will enjoy these items that we offer a 100% money back guarantee after your first wear.
Try it out, feel the difference and if you're not blown away then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange a refund, no questions asked.