The Active Kollection
"TAK thinks this will keep you cool and dry in all conditions"
Janji designed the Rainrunner for high-output performance by reducing unnecessary bulk or components and prioritizing lightweight weather protection. The unique panel venting system acts as an air-intake on the chest while the vents under the arm and across the back release heat from the core to prevent that swampy overheating of many waterproof layers. Articulated sleeves, cuffs and hood stay in place in motion without the need for additional adjustment of bungees or pulls.
- 2.5L laminated shell with a PFC-free water repellency provides an environmentally friendly rain shedding finish
- 10K/10K waterproof + breathability (W/P: 10,000mm, M/P: 10,000gm/m2/24hrs) fabric rating with fully taped seams
- Lightweight stretch ripstop fabric is wind-blocking, durable + allows total range of movement
- 360º panel venting around the core for added breathability + heat release where it's needed the most
- Sleek, ergonomic running silhouette designed to easily layer on top of mid-layers while reducing unnecessary components that can get in the way of efficient strides
- Two zippered hand pockets with thin nylon pulls for easy open/close plus a secure internal chest pocket
- Self-stowing pocket with integrated elastic carry strap for travel convenience
YKK Vislon® AquaGuard® water repellent front zipper with a nylon pull Fitted hood
- Snug, scuba hood provides 180º visibility with a micro-visor while a protected zipper garage prevents chin irritation
- A minimal elastic band stows the hood when rolled down + duals as an integrated locker loop when not in use
- Dropped back hem for added stride-splatter guard + coverage Stay-in-place-cuffs
- Articulated, semi-elastic cuffs stay in place in stride
- Signature “watermark” reflectivity logo on front + back hem for improved visibility in low light
A: Delivery times vary depending on where you’d like your item(s) shipped to. In the UK we offer next day delivery, Europe and ROW will take 3-5 working days typically.
A: Yes, we package and ship all items ourselves to ensure high quality standards are met.
A: We do ship products internationally, and as promised, we offer free worldwide shipping around the world.
A: Please see our Returns & Refund page for further information on our Returns and Exchange policy.
A: Our stock is held securely at a facility in London. We pre-order stock from our brands and package and ship all items ourselves, ensuring our high quality standards remain throughout the process.
A: We accept Visa, Mastercard and most Debit Cards. Alternatively, we are happy to take payment over the phone.
A: In the case of any errors or omissions on the website, The Active Kollection reserve the right to refund your order prior to the goods being despatched.
The Active Kollection reserves the right to cancel any order if the item is no longer available. No compensation will be paid in such cases but customers will be notified and reimbursed for the full cost of the order.
Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all products listed on the website. The colours shown on the website are a close representation, but slight variation in the actual colours may vary due to screen resolutions and browsers.
A: You will receive an email to confirm your payment was successful.
If you have a problem processing your payment online or are unsure if it has gone through, please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please do get in touch via the below form and one of our team will respond within 24 hours.
We will not be beaten on price. If you see our items for sale cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we'll match that price.
Not only that, we are so sure you will enjoy these items that we offer a 100% money back guarantee after your first wear.
Try it out, feel the difference and if you're not blown away then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange a refund, no questions asked.
Whilst some of the brands we stock have unique sizing charts or measurements, they all conform closely to standard men's guidelines.
|Your Chest (inches)||36||38||40||42||44|
|Your Chest (cm)||91.5||96.5||101.5||107||112|
|Your Waist (inches)||30||32||34||36||38|
|Your Waist (cm)||76||81||86||91||96.5|
N.B. If you're between sizes we recommend sizing down.
|Inside Leg (inches)||8||8||8||8||8|
|Inside Leg (cm)||20||20||20||20||20|
If you are not happy with your fit, we'll exchange it for you.