Next Day UK Shipping.
Curated from all over the world.
Every product tried & tested.
TAK Quality Guarantee.
"TAK thinks this neon singlet is perfect for the runner who will head out anywhere in the world at any time of day"
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features Janji's incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Electric floral feels—inspired by neon signs and the vibrancy of Cambodian night markets, this unique print combines Janji's tok dot pattern derived from traditional Southeast Asian Batik textiles with the eye-catching shape of the rumdol, Cambodia's national flower.
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with ladder stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper and lower back increases visibility in low light
- Weight: 57g / 2oz (size M)
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
- Unisex Fit: this singlet is designed to accommodate the greatest range of body types but remains a slimmer athletic fit; men should buy their normal size. If you prefer your singlet more loose, or are between sizes, we recommend going up one size.
- Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
We are so sure you will enjoy these items that we offer a 100% money back guarantee after your first wear.
Try it out, feel the difference and if you're not blown away then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange a refund, no questions asked.