"TAK thinks there's little chance of deciphering whether or not this cycling jersey was made for style or performance, but it oozes both."
This lightweight jersey combines aesthetics with outstanding technical features and close attention to construction details. It is built for top performance and has a perfect professional fit. To make the fit even better, we made the jersey a little bit longer than usual, because nothing is more annoying than a jersey crawling up your belly button!
Iris kits are a true pro fit and are intended to be worn slim, the jersey fabrics have plenty of stretch, so it is form fitting without being restrictive. But the jerseys fit very tight, so when in doubt, size up. Their size guide can be found here.
Jersey Key Features
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn slim
- Longer sleeve length with twin-needle hem construction
- Low-profile collar for comfort and aerodynamic fit
- Micro-mesh back panel for enhanced breathability
- OpenCell Mesh fabric in the armpits to provide even more ventilation and freedom of movement where you need it most
- Full-length hidden YKK zipper with camlock puller
- Three back pockets, including a zippered pocket for valuables
- Silicone waist gripper
- Machine wash cool: 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Wash with similar colours.