"TAK thinks these technical shorts will serve the needs of endurance runners and hikers alike. Finally, no need to worry about chafing!"
These semi-compressive 2in1 shorts are so called because they feature a Merino inner liner working in total harmony with a lightweight nylon outer. The interior of the shorts is crafted from Terry looped Merino wool. Ultra-stretchy and comfortably soft, the fabric is a winner as it is so efficient at thermo-regulation.
The inner also supports the quads firmly, without chafing or being over constrictive. The outer short is lightweight ventilated nylon with understated graphics. The shorts feature engineered laser-cut holes for added ventilation and a generously sized zipped pocket for stowing run essentials and smart phones.
Ultra runner and ashmei run team member David Jury is a fan: “Quite simply, running 100 miles you have to have incredible support and supreme comfort without the chafing. The 2in1 shorts really perform – looking after you when you need it most.”
- 5" Outer length short
- Terry looped Merino liner
- Lightweight, high performance 168g
- Rear zipped security pocket with key compartment
- Branded print at front
- Compressive thigh to improve blood circulation and reduce fatigue
- Durable Water Repellent microfibre outer finish
- Cool wash at 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not tumble dry